Paddleride on the Vltava River is back after a year! Do not miss this special chance to see the Czech capital from unique places. It will happen on Monday 29th August, in Prague. We bring all the necessary information here. Boats could also be rented.
1) Start at 16:00 from the boathouse in Troja towards the city center. Boats collecting from 15:00!!!
2) At 17:30 we overcome Stvanice weir thru navigation lock.
3) We will follow the right bank of the Vltava River to the Charles Bridge.
4) Ride under the Judith arc close to the Charles bridge, than cross the river and paddle 300m up.
5) Leave the boats, start with transport of the boats back to boathouse and small afterparty (beer and some food included:-)
Ride takes two hours of light paddling.
Don't forget to bring the start/trainig bib and LIFE JACKET, boat straps, money, camera and warm clothes (depends on the weather).
You can put all important belongings to boats or cars before paddleride.
For more informatio follow the facebook of Paddleride and Canoe Slalom Prague.