La Seu d'Urgell, Spain – Czech kayak school shows its strenght. In the second race of 2016 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup in Seu came after almost perfect final run on top of the podium Vit Prindis. He scored the first World Cup win of his career. In addition, Ondrej Tunka and Lubos Hilgert, who were not at home even nominated for top 3 athletes to represent Czech Republic, appeared also in the Final! Vitezslav Gebas added bronz medal in C1M.
The first race of 2016 World Cup series in Italian Ivrea started with a success for Czech canoeists Michal Jane. Michal didn't made Czech Canoe Slalom Team this year. He was racing in Ivrea only as a substitute for our olympian Vitezslav Gebas.
In K1M Giovanni De Gennaro and Daniele Molmenti stole the show in Ivrea as the Italian pair got a one-two in the K1M at the premiere 2016 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup of the season. In the new discipline SlalomX won kayaker Vavrinec Hradilek and Vit Prindis took silver.
For information about ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships 2013 visit www.slalomtroja.cz
More Articles ...
- Dukatova has the best position before the final run of K1 women
- The last day in Troja - Slovakian won a gold and a silver, Koplík and Vrzáň won a silver in the C2M
- A gold medal to a Slovenian crew, a silver solace to Czech fans
- Slovakian kayakers won gold and silver medal. Dukatova won the World Cup trophy
- Crew Schroeder-Henze won the C2M semifinal, favoured Hochschorners didn't make it to the final
- Baer won the K1W semifinal, there will be no Czech competitors in the final